I’ve been living in New York City for the past 14 years. Most people here have roommates–there just isn’t a lot of space for 10 million humans.
Some of the characters who have come and gone are:
- Fat, lazy beta who I despised
- Hot, typical American girl who got mad because I didn’t give her attention
- Chill Australian dude who was amazed at game
- Sickly Polish girl who couldn’t cook
- Hot Polish girl who was crazy and the only way I really ever calmed her down was by fucking her in the ass
- Young Puerto Rican dude who ended up having a kid with the crazy Polish girl
- Two German girls who were doing an internship for a month
- Beautiful model from Paris who was my girlfriend for a year
- Weird Indian guy who stole my roommates dresses
- A hippie/wanderer from Berlin who gave me a gourd to drink tea out of
- And there is my hot roommate who was here for the longest time and had seen the most…
We used to go out together (this girl can party hard) and she would give me tips on how to best meet girls.
I also used to use her for experiments when I was studying game. I could read about a new routine or saying, run in the other room and test it out on her. It was great and made my learning fast and fun.
During the year of 2012, when I had started to use game and try and sleep with as many women as possible, I banged out 75.
Thats the power of the game I can run.
She observed all of that madness and has some pretty funny things to share about it.
We have a unique relationship, a deep bond with one another, when I see her I see family.
That comes through in this interview:
*If any of you guys are interested in being coached by me, I’m going to launch a service this month. I can guarantee that you will meet and talk to women…the best practice you can get.