About time, right?
Christian and I have talked about partnering up for A Man in Demand Radio for a while, and after a spirited conversation during a night out, it became official.
Since McQueen lives in NYC now, its easy for us to get together and record.
That means we have the benefit of being in the same studio, feeding off of each others energy, and really getting into the topics.
I wouldn’t have it any other way.
When I choose to do something, I go all in, and make sure whatever has my name associated with it is going to be something of extremely high quality and fits with my message.
A Man in Demand Radio has over 1000 paying subscribers and well over 100,000 downloads.
As cohost, I’m going to bring a new kind of creative energy to the program, and have ideas for the show that no one has ever done before.
I promise, you are in for a wild ride.
There is a fee to sign up, but its chump change compared to the value you’ll receive from the show.
I wouldn’t do a podcast for free anyway–I know my worth.
Like I mentioned above, I’m going to bring some completely original ideas to the show where it will become more than a podcast, and some episodes will be an interactive experience.
We recorded our first one this week (Episode 91, Out Now), and a few of the topics covered are:
- What to do when a girl inevitably brings up politics.
- Will McQueen and I take the show to the Pennsylvania Amish country and try to pick up Amish girls?
- A story about when Kitten Holiday drug me out of bed to go watch mini-horses fuck eachother–and how watching them taught me a key lesson about pillow talk (and of course McQueen asks me if I fucked Kitten).
This is a photo of those mini-horses getting it on:
- I teach McQueen what a Truffle Hog is and how it ties into my bedroom activities.
- A perfect phrase you can use during pillow talk that makes girls melt even deeper into their sex puddles.
- And a bunch more shit you won’t hear anywhere else.
I can promise you this is going to be worth it–the ideas we have already brainstormed for the show will keep us busy for a long time, and keep each episode kicking ass like nothing else out there.
^Make sure you use the links here, they are affiliate links and how I get paid!